Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Gathering Feedback

Very often I wonder, what do my customers think when they bought my stuff? If they bought it as gifts, what do the receiver feel?

People don't come back to me to tell me what's good or bad about my products. I have no idea where to improve on. I'm using some of the pouches myself. So far I can't find any flaws (maybe I'm blinded to the flaws because I'm the one who created them in the first place?). But I'm sure there is problem. Nothing is perfect. I need to know what's good or not working so I can continue improving them in my future products.

So please, if you have been using my product or gifted it to a friend, let me know what do you feel! Do my stuff break easily? Is it too expensive or cheap for it's quality? I will be so thankful for any feedback at all. I will also send you a gift of thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment