Monday, March 30, 2015

A short hiatus

Merrow Dream has gone quite quiet for awhile. But do not fret, we are not gone. Just merely taking a little break to figure out new designs and prints.


Our last flea at the TBMXX flea was not a resounding success like the Christmas one. The crowd was much lesser (I guess everyone was busy spring-cleaning their house for the Chinese New Year). But I did get feedbacks that some people remember me or Merrow Dream. I hear feedbacks that were both encouraging and constructive. As I do not want to present the same items again and again at the fleas (and not at the same flea too), I'm working on newer products, newer designs, finding new flea organisers, etc. Being sick twice in a month definitely didn't help with the progress. So I hope that you guys can be patient with me.

Thanks again for the loyal support!

No comments:

Post a Comment