Tuesday, October 21, 2014

First Flea and New Instagram Acoount!

Wow it was an exciting week!

When I first confirmed my slot at my first flea market attempt, I began a mad rush to come up with as many products as I can. This flea is important to me because I'm there to understand my consumer. Profit-making was secondary. So even though the flea turned out to be quite unsuccessful, I learnt quite afew lessons about what my consumers want! This gives me a better idea about the direction I want to head down on my next batch of products!

For those who didn't catch me at the flea, this is how my booth looks like on both days.
Day 1

Day 2

In case you were wondering, I was also selling some handmade accessories for my aunt.

The mad rush for 2 weeks left my body in a poor state. It finally gave up yesterday, After popping some pills from my doctor, I could get out of my bed. At the flea, people were asking "you don't have an instagram account??". So Facebook is out and Instagram is in huh?

And thus I created Merrow Dream's Instagram account! Check it out if you haven't liked it: "merrowdreamshop" .

I will be updated this blogshop with my newest collections (especially those you saw at the flea). Please be patient with me. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment